Today you’re going to see 17 advanced SEO tips and techniques.
These are the same tips that I’ve used to grow my site to 186,081 visitors per month.
Let’s dive right in.
- Use Title Tag Powerups
- Stop “Pogosticking”, Get Higher Rankings
- Delete Zombie Pages
- Do An Industry Study
- Use a “Feeler” Email
- Optimize Content for Google Hummingbird
- Add Text Content to Infographics, Podcasts, and Videos
- Give Old Content New Life
- Build Backlinks From Speaking Gigs
- “The GSC Hack”
- Create Linkable Content Around “Shoulder Niches”
- Get Links From Sites That Use Your Visual Assets
- Create Branded Keywords
- Provide “What is X” Information For Definition Keywords
- Replace “Published On” Dates with “Last Updated”
- Use Google Images to Find Guest Post, Column and Interview Opportunities
- Tap Into Google’s Underrated Keyword Research Tool
- BONUS #1: Use “Snippet Bait”
- BONUS #2: Use “Jump Links” To Get Sitelinks
- BONUS #3: Use These 3 Tactics to Boost CTR
- BONUS #4: Find Keywords With Wikipedia, Bing and YouTube Suggest
Original article published by Brian Dean. Click the link below to continue reading.